The Scientific Committee of the Institute is composed of a small set of high level corporate executives. Its aim is to assist the Institute in remaining relevant in relation to the needs of large corporations.
In practice, the Scientific Committee :
- Validates the fellows, i.e. the individuals allowed to publish on the blogs (in English and French) because of the originality of their approach and their ideas.
- Validates the research projects proposed by the Research Seminar
- Is a sounding board for the Boostzone Institute initiatives in the fields of training, publications and other initiatives.
Composition of the SC :
- Benedikt Benenati, Communications Director and Organisation Development Director, Kingfisher plc (UK)
- Jean-Paul Betbéze, Chief Economist and Head of Economic Research at Crédit Agricole SA
- Christian Boghos, General Secretary, Manpower France
- Pierre Deheunynck, Head of Group Human Resources, Crédit Agricole SA
- Pascale Leclercq, SVP Strategic Planning, and MM@cademie, MMA
- Martin Roulleaux Dugage, Chief Knowledge Officer Research and Innovation Division of AREVA
- Michael Salone, co-Founder and CEO of 3-6TY
- Denis Terrien, CEO 3Si Group (3 Suisses International Group)