The Boostzone Institute comprises a public site www.boostzone.fr and a closed community, « Le Cercle », for paid-up members
Charter, Internal rules
The Boostzone Institute (BZI) is a crossroad of knowledge built originally around the interest its members dedicate to the future of the World of Work.
Currently the evolution of the impact of professional social networks on the world of work is a particularly important topic of research and workshops since the sophisticated management of social networks is a fundamental element of progress for corporations and society.
The BZI works as a bilingual organization but without translation, i.e. the members can post and discuss in the language of their choice but no translation is provided nor requested.
The BZI is visible on the Internet via its public site and is also visible, but only to its subscribers, via its private (non searchable) community called Le Cercle.
« The Cercle Boostzone »
The Cercle of the BZI is a closed and informal community. The acceptance of members is made after they expressed their wish to join, an admission acceptation by the President and the explicit acceptation of the charter by the candidate.
Members are not using pseudo but are visible with their real identity.
What the Institute does for its members:
- It enables its members to access information and discussions on the future of the world of work, of networks and professional social media; to share their experience and expertise on all aspects of social media as elements of management progress
- It provides comments and information on tools and conversations around social networks, World of Work and organization’s management.
- It gathers and disseminate information on social media management tools, in particular for implementation, maintenance, and development of internal social networks as means of change within organizations.
- It provides its members with the most recent functionalities of community management in order for them to progress and share
- It provides the possibility to create and manage sub communities in a laboratory fashion
- It organizes events around social media and World of Work issues : Knowledge Cafes, conferences, WebEx conferences, etc..
- It organizes courses about collaborative management and the Future of the World of Work
- It sponsors researches
- It organizes a high level research Seminar
- It publishes BestOfs, Research papers, Essays
Good Behavior Charter
Members commit to:
- Not to use the information of the directory for commercial or advertizing use.
- Not to use the community to promote their own products or services
- Respect outside the community the confidentiality of personal information, of documents and of discussions. No document used within the community can be used outside.
- Contribute to the intellectual exchange of the community by participating bringing elements of information or documents.
- Not to disseminate internally to the community private or copyrighted documents without the consent of concerned authors.
- Limit themselves to a moderate usage of forums, only for the purposes aligned with the philosophy of BZI, and with consideration not to spam the community with too many contributions or communications of low value
- Respect other’s privacy and refrain from any comment that could be seen as lacking respect or even be defamatory
- Not publish chain mails, jokes, and other non-professional comments.
Privacy of data
No personal data will be distributed outside of the BZI by BZI or by Etheryl (the provider of the system).
Personal data are visible inside the community only if individuals are not opposed to it.
The exclusion of a member can happen at any time if decided by the President.
Exclusions do not have to be justified but it is generally admitted that they could result from unethical behaviors or from activities that may cause a prejudice to the BZI, its partners or its members.
Any member can at anytime withdraw from the community through a simple mail to community manager. His account will then be totally erased but not the contributions he may have been putting on the forum. These contributions remain an intellectual property of the BZI.
BZI uses the collaborative software of Etheryl.
The Boostzone Institute reserves the right to modify at any time and without advanced notice part or the whole of the site as well as its conditions of operations and of this charter. However the privacy of individual’s data can in no way be modified.
Downloading of documents from the site is at the full responsibility of users. BZI cannot be held for any damage that can result from the download of corrupted documents.
The providers of the system and BZI are not responsible for the content of messages. The guiding principles for the platform are individual’s responsibility, freedom of expression and thoughts,
BZI and the system providers cannot be held responsible for the content of links posted on the site or on the discussion boards.
This charter may be revised at any time. In that case, members will be notified. Privacy of data is guaranteed, whatever the modifications.